Got up in the morning and it was pretty quiet. Both Doug and Stella had gone to work, and when I got up, Kelly was making her breakfast. Monday was one of her days off. We had coffee, sat around and watched the morning news, and generally were pretty lazy.
We had decided to leave about 2:00, but when 1:00 came around, we thought we should get ready. We had to stop at a store to pick up some batteries for our luggage scale to make sure we didn't have to purchase another bag on the way back (we likely will have to anyhow).
We did stop in Langley to have a late lunch/early dinner. Dawn looked up "Olive Garden" on the GPS, and there was one in Langley. We hadn't passed it yet, so got off the freeway and had "GPS Jill" take us there. Apparently this is the only one in BC. We had another great lunch. Love there salad, (the spaghetti wasn't bad either).
Not much going on. We certainly didn't need supper, so basically stayed in the room, read emails, and watched TV. Strangely enough, we were quite tired (ain't it grand getting old?). We were having trouble staying awake, so Dawn was in bed to watch the show. I got in a while later, just to get comfortable. For some reason, I missed the last 15 or so minutes of the show - don't know what happened. Then I decided to set the sleep timer on the TV, and that is pretty much all I remember ;-).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.